8-Course Dinner with Wine Pairings: 5:00pm – 7:30pm in Bouley at Home
$425 + Gratuity & Tax
Join us for an intimate food and wine experience at our Chef’s Counter in Bouley at Home. Wine Director, Olivier Flosse, will showcase premium wines paired with a special tasting menu curated by Chef David Bouley. A bi-monthly series to enjoy rare vineyards and vintages with an exclusive nutrient-dense multi-course menu. Limited to only 8 guests, you will gain unparalleled direct access to one of the top sommeliers, while learning what makes a spectacular wine, why certain ingredients enhance the taste and how intelligent wine pairings interact with food to define fine dining.
Sample some of the finest rare wines in the world while gaining a deeper understanding of the vintage as a whole and the individual terroirs:
Wednesday, March 18th enjoy extremely rare wines, focused on Burgundy wines with such fabled names as:
- Chassagne Montrachet, 1er Cru Morgeot, Domaine Lemoine 2015
- Meursault, Clos De La Baronne, Comtes Lafon 2013
- Nuits-Saint-George, Robert Chevillon 1996 (White)
- Charmes Chambertin, Michel Magnien, 2013
- MAGNUM Nuits-Saint-Georges, Clos Marechale, J.F.Mugnier 2011
- Beaune, 1er Cru Montrevenots, A.F Gros, 2017 (White)
- Saint-Aubin, 1er Cru, Domaine Leroy, 2003
Wednesday, April 22nd featuring Château L`Évangile from Pomerol, Bordeaux
wines to be announced
This is a partial listing of wines to be tasted at the Dinner.