Private cooking classes include cooking demonstrations with a seasonally set 3-course 2-wine pairing tasting menu featuring Chef David Bouley’s signature dishes in Bouley at Home. A typical class is 2 hours in duration on a cooking class topic of your choosing. Perfect for groups from 2 to 16 guests as a Valentine’s gift, team building, corporate outing or special occasion! Additionally, as a fun activity, our Wine Director can present an interactive, educational wine tasting class or wine pairing of ‘Rare Vineyards and Vintages ’.
We can always accommodate any dietary restrictions. You may select a class topic of your choice from:
1. Mushrooms: Cooking and Health Benefits – Mushrooms are versatile ingredients loaded with numerous health benefits. Mushrooms are a natural way to boost your immune system, destroy cancer cells and fight obesity. In this Bouley at Home cooking class demo, you will enjoy one of the gastronomic treasures we find in nature!
2. Dashi – “Dashi” the foundation of Japanese Cuisine. Dashi is full of health benefits and can easily connect to Western cooking. We will show how to make a collection of most popular uses, full of creative ideas beyond normal miso soup.
3. Bread-Making Healthy Techniques – Bouley’s gluten-free bread is unique and different from all other breads you find on the market. We do not use additives and high-glycemic index flours, instead, we add different nuts and seeds boosting the nutritional content and exquisite taste. Learn bread-making tips and techniques and how to make our unique bread!
4. Bespoke Chocolates – Join Master Chocolatier Sarah Bouley to explore the vast, nutritive capabilities of cacao, an antioxidant-rich superfood packed with vitamins and minerals. Learn how to prepare bespoke chocolates for Easter, Mother’s Day or any occasion!
5. Winter Vegetables – How to enhance the flavor of your vegetables. In this Bouley at Home cooking class, learn how to manage the temperature when cooking vegetables for your everyday dishes!